Poniżej treść zaproszenia od organizatora:
A 3-day international conference Startup Monthly Vilnius invites the most promising startups, entrepreneurs, developers and investors from Baltic States and Scandinavia. It takes place in Vilnius on 13 – 15 April, 2012. The conference marks the opening of a new startup pre-acceleration programme in the Baltic region.
For the first time some of the brightest minds of Silicon Valley will come to Lithuania to share their knowledge. Lean startup experts will be giving speeches and mentoring Startup Monthly Vilnius participants on how to build better teams, get investments in Silicon Valley and globalise business. Finally, the jury panel will select the best startups who will win a 5-week business acceleration trip to Silicon Valley this summer. By the end of the tour the teams will have an opportunity to pitch their startups to some of the greatest investors.
Startup Monthly Vilnius 2012 participants include:
- Entrepreneurs who have innovative business ideas and want to build global businesses;
- Startups who are looking for an opportunity of their lifetime, mentorship or missing team members;
- Specialists who want to be part of a growing startup (developers, designers, marketers, business developers etc.);
- Investors interested in innovations and tech startups;
- Everyone interested in technology, startups and future of business.
You can already buy a ticket online and start planning your spectacular weekend trip to Vilnius.
Find more information about speakers, tickets and agenda on http://vilnius.startupmonthly.org
Early Bird tickets are 35% off the regular price until the 1st of March.